The Mandalay Wedding Reception
If you ask her… and she says yes, we can help you with the rest! Romantic wedding’s are made at The Mandalay. Our venue has been established for over 50 years and has a reputation for excellence in food and customer service. It’s located only a few minutes from the city, high on Northcote’s prestigious RUCKERS HILL. Panoramic views across Melbourne give great photo opportunities with Melbourne’s stunning city lights as a back-drop. The courtyard garden with fountain and gazebo make the property a delight for Garden Wedding Ceremonies. In the event of rain the ceremony can be moved inside easily.
The warm atmosphere created by dazzling chandeliers and the classical piano makes for a welcoming beginning for a memorable function to follow. All packages include all the essentials, meals, drinks, chair covers, table centres, and use of all the gardens for the whole day. The Original features of the 1912 Edwardian mansion include open fires, leadlight bay windows, antique furnishings, pressed metal ceilings, turret roof and romantic return verandahs. This majestic setting is truly the stuff dream weddings are made of….. “timeless elegance” at The Mandalay Reception.
Seated 50-120 guests
Cocktail Parties 50-120 guests
Reasons to choose The Mandalay Reception
One all inclusive price (no more to pay), price includes:
- Meals and beverages (beer/wine/soft drink)
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes
- Chairs covers, with your choice of colour sashes
- All table linen including table underlays
- A choice of different table centres
- Exclusively yours, catering for ONLY ONE function per day
- Portable Dance floor for greater versatility in room design
- Onsite Garden Wedding Ceremonies
- Sherry Room is a romantic alternative to hold a Ceremony by an open fire
- Bridal suite & upstairs bridal room
- Menu Flexibility
Pianist (on request) plays classical music while pre-dinners are served. For seated functions ONLY
The charm and elegance befits any occasion requiring prestige and quality in every detail.